Model 382 is a solid surface wash trough ideally suited for use in schools, universities, nightclubs, bars, restaurants, office and hotel washrooms, where a modern aesthetically pleasing appearance is desired.
The wash trough can be supplied in a choice of standard or special colours. Model 382 is a taplanding design (for deck mounted outlets).
The solid surface wash trough is designed for wall mounting and is supplied in a range of standard lengths: 600mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2400mm and 3000mm, or any special length up to 3000mm. The wash trough is formed with a centre waste outlet and an integral taplanding with rear upstand. Tap holes are provided as required. The wash trough is supplied with metal wall brackets and an unslotted flush grated waste fitting.
The wash trough is manufactured from a blend of acrylic resin, natural pigments and aluminium hydroxide to give a natural stone appearance. A two stage thermal curing process at high temperature gives the solid surface material superb strength and durability.
The trough can be supplied with a matching or contrasting coloured solid surface front fascia panel. If required the fascia panel can be supplied by others to match, for example, wall panels or cubicle colours.
- WALL MOUNTED DESIGN
- STANDARD LENGTHS: 600, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2400 and 3000mm or MADE TO MEASURE up to 3000mm
- TAPLANDING DESIGN
- EASY TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN
- SMOOTH NON-PORUS HYGIENIC DESIGN
- WIDE CHOICE OF COLOURS
- Standard lengths available are 600, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2400 and 3000mm or bespoke lengths up to 3000mm available on request.
- Standard taphole sizes are 22mm dia, 28mm dia, 30mm dia or 35mm dia, tapholes can be single or in pairs.
- Standard colours shown below, special colours available on request, matching or contrasting front panel available.
MCR Cleanroom Equipment in conjunction with Acorn Thorn Limited.