Model 307 is a wash trough with a short projection 325mm from the wall making it ideal for use where there is restricted space or for use by young children with a short reach in kindergarten or primary schools. The trough features a rounded front edge making it particularly suitable for younger users. The trough is available in five standard lengths and is constructed from 1.6 mm thick stainless steel for heavy use. The trough is ideal for locations where a number of users require washing facilities at the same time. Easy to install with one waste outlet connection, the wash trough is often a more cost effective solution to multiple washing applications than traditional basins. The trough has a tap landing allowing a wide choice of taps or spouts, integral wall brackets and is supplied complete with a 38mm flush grated waste fitting. Optional front support legs can also be provided.
- VERY ROBUST 1.6 mm THICK STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- AVAILABLE IN FIVE STANDARD LENGTHS
- EASILY AND QUICKLY INSTALLED
- HYGIENIC ONE PIECE CONSTRUCTION
- ROUNDED FRONT EDGE
- COST EFFECTIVE COMPARED TO TRADITIONAL BASINS
- OPTIONAL FRONT SUPPORT LEGS
- ENVIROGLAZE COLOUR COATINGS
Available in 5 standard lengths listed below
A choice of tap holes can be drilled on request
- -FL – Optional Front Support Legs
- -EG – EnviroGlaze Colour Coating
MCR Cleanroom Equipment in conjunction with Acorn Thorn Limited.