Model 241 is a high quality wah basin supplied as a single unit with wall mounting brackets or in range form, where basins are fixed together side by side, with wall brackets and front support legs. As an option to wall brackets, the single basin is available with either a half height or full height undershroud to conceal the supply and waste pipework. Both types of undershroud incorporate a removable access panel held in position by security type screws. The basin can also be supplied in a range of Enviro-Glaze colour finishes, including white, making it an ideal replacement for traditional ceramic models.
The wash basin is manufactured in one piece without joints or crevices from grade 304 stainless steel, with all exposed surfaces polished to a satin finish. For ease of cleaning and hygiene an integral rear upstand is incorporated in the top of the wash basin. The wash basin is produced with two tap holes and is supplied as standard with a combined waste and overflow fitting, plug and chain. Taps shown are for illustration purposes only and are not included. Please visit our taps pages for suitable taps.
- HYGIENIC VANDAL RESISTANT DESIGN
- RANGES SUPPLIED WITH FRONT SUPPORT LEGS
- HALF AND FULL HEIGHT UNDERSHROUDS TO CONCEAL PIPEWORK
- AVAILABLE IN Enviro-Glaze COLOUR FINISHES
- -R(1-4) – Range of 1-4 basins including front support legs
- -WEHU – Half height undershroud
- -WEFU – Full height undershroud
- -WEFU-HDUTY – Full height undershroud, heavy duty material
- -THB – Stainless steel tap hole blank
- -EG – Enviro-Glaze colour coating
MCR Cleanroom Equipment in conjunction with Acorn Thorn Limited.