Model 805 is a hospital pattern (PS) plaster sink manufactured in compliance with HBN00-10 (formerly HTM64) for use in hospitals and medical environments.
- The wall mounted unit comprises a plain stainless steel top with anti-drip edge which incorporates either a right or left rectangular sink bowl without overflow.
- Formed as part of the sink bowl is an integrated round sump with a lift out partially perforated stainless steel basket and cover.
- The plaster sink is manufactured without joints and crevices from grade 304 stainless steel with all exposed surfaces polished to a satin finish.
- As an option the plaster sink can be can be provided with tap holes and stainless steel front support legs.
- -LH -left hand drainer (as facing)
- -RH -right hand drainer (as facing)
- -FL -Front Support Legs