Model 261 is a multiple basin unit supplied in three standard lengths with wall mounting brackets. Two, three or four basins can be incorporated in a single unit. For added installed strength the multiple basin unit is available with optional front support legs. Alternatively, half height or full height undershrouds can be provided to conceal the supply and waste pipework. Both types of undershroud incorporate a removable access panel held in position by security type screws.
The top of the basin unit incorporates an anti-drip edge and is formed with a rear upstand and turned down ends and front. Each basin is produced with either one or two tap holes and is supplied as standard with a 32 mm (1¼ in) BSP combined waste and overflow fitting, plug and chain.
- VANDAL RESISTANT DESIGN
- HYGIENIC CREVICE FREE ONE PIECE CONSTRUCTION
- SUPPORT LEGS FOR EXTRA STRENGTH
- OPTIONAL HALF AND FULL HEIGHT UNDERSHROUDS TO CONCEAL PIPEWORK
- OPTIONAL ALTERNATIVE WASTE FITTINGS
- -2 Two basin unit
- -3 Three basin unit
- -4 Four basin unit
- -FL Front Support Legs
- -HU Half height undershroud to conceal pipework
- -FU Full height undershroud to conceal pipework
A choice of alternative waste fittings is also available
MCR Cleanroom Equipment in conjunction with Acorn Thorn Limited.