Whether swimming pool, sauna, fitness, rehab, treatment or care facilities – everyone wants their own clothes to be stowed away safetly.
- As well as special requirements for wet room suitability and break-in resistance, an individual and extensive range of interior solutions is of great importance, for example hooks, hat racks, and ventilation.
- Z-shaped lockers are frequently used, when it is important to save space and to offer the user the opportunity to hang up long items of clothing.
- The installation of the system can be wall-hung, on a supporting stand or on an in situ plinth. Also available with attached bench seating.
- The locker carcass is made of aluminium. The doors are in one piece and can optionally be made of aluminium or HPL solid grade laminate.
- Dimensions, colours and shapes can be chosen by the individual, as the lockers are customised to the customer requirements.