Model 801 is a hospital pattern (DU HS) disposal unit with sink manufactured in compliance with HBN00-10 (formerly HTM64) for use in hospitals and medical environments and is used for the disposal of liquid and solid waste in connection with clinical procedures.
- The disposal unit with sink is manufactured without joints and crevices from grade 304 stainless steel with all exposed surfaces polished to a satin finish.
- A concealed plastic or exposed stainless steel 6 litre manual flushing cistern with flushpipe can be supplied together with optional stainless steel front support legs.
- Tap holes can be supplied according to customer requirements.
- A bed pan spray (model 6768) can also be a useful addition.
- The wall mounted unit comprises a plain stainless steel top with anti-drip edge which incorporates a rectangular sink bowl without overflow and either a right or left hand hopper with full rim flushing
- With either a back entry (for concealed services) or top entry (for exposed services) flushpipe connection and 110 mm o/d plain vertical spigot outlet.
Disposal Hopper Position
- -R – Right Hand Hopper
- -L – Left Hand Hopper
Flush Pipe Connection
- -TE – Top Entry
- -BE – Back Entry
- -FL – Optional Front Support Legs
- -POLYPTRAP -110mm dia plastic “P” trap for hopper
- -POLYSTRAP -110mm dia plastic “S” trap for hopper
- -SSPTRAP -110mm dia stainless steel “P” trap for hopper
- -SSSTRAP -100mm dia stainless steel “S” trap for hopper
MCR Cleanroom Equipment in conjunction with Acorn Thorn Ltd.