Model 808-SK2 is a hospital pattern (SK2) sink with two sink bowls manufactured in compliance with HBN00-10 (formerly HTM64) for use in hospitals and medical environments.
- The sink unit is manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel and the two bowls are supplied without overflows.
- The sink unit is designed for wall mounting using the supplied mounting brackets but can also be supplied with optional front support legs.
- A single bowl version is available (see model SK1).
- The sink unit is supplied with 38 mm (1½ in) BSP unslotted flush grated waste fittings, with wastes supplied as standard with a right hand outlet to the left bowl (as facing) and a left hand outlet to the right bowl (as facing).
- The two waste outlets are therefore adjacent to each other.
- The sink unit is supplied as standard with one pair of 22mm tap holes per bowl. Alternatively, single 35mm tap holes or no tap holes can be provided.
- -FL -Front Support Legs (Pair)